22mm BLACK WHITE Vulcanized Rubber watch strap for TUDOR Black Bay
22mm Rubber Strap For 42mm Tudor Black Bay or 43mm Rolex Sea Dweller Watches
• This listing includes a stainless steel tang buckle
• Made of Vulcanized Rubber and made to last
• Lightweight, flexible and very comfortable
• Will fit between 6.5” wrist - 8.5”
• The ends are curved for a flush fit against your Rolex or Tudor watch
• Band has no logo and we are not affiliated with any other company.
• PLEASE READ: see pictures of the actual item you will receive. These are great quality straps for an even better price.
• Watches shown are NOT included, just the band
• These are high quality Vulcanized rubber, not the cheap flimsy ones you see from some sellers.
• These straps are similar in quality to other bands that sell for $250 online
YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE WHOCH WATCH YOU HAVE PRIOR TO CHECKOUT. LISTING SHOWS THE STRAP ON A 22MM TUDOR BLACK BAY, BUT I HAVE DIFFERENT SIZED VERSIONS FOR ROLEX OR SEIKO WATCHES. THE TUDOR STRAP WILL NOT FIT THE ROLEX SEADWELLER AS THEY ARE MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR EACH WATCH, SO ITS CRITICAL YOU CHOOSE THE CORRECT WATCH
Please do NOT purchase these straps to "try" on a different watch than what is listed before reaching out directly to me as these are now non - returnable. I have had too many customers think they "might fit" on watch XYZ, but dont realize that these strap[s are made with fine specification to certain watches and the following was taken into consideration, case height, case curvature, lug heigth, lug depth and hole placement inside the lugs. That is alot to consider, so just because a watch has a 20 or 22mm lug width in no way determines if these will fit. Please email me prior to purchasing amnd I will probably have an idea if it will or wont fit as these straps are made specifically to fit rolex 40mm cases, i have found many more they also fit, but even more they dont fit.Why the need for all that info? Not all VR straps are created equal. There are similarly priced straps from other sellers that look the same, but when held in person are very different. My straps cost over $17 each, and thats not including the buckle. many sellers buy the cheap flimsy silicone straps for $3-5 and the fit and feel and quality is completely different. On a scale with the silicone straps on one end, and the big boy $200 or more VR straps, my straps would fall on the 75% line, meaning I am 25% from the $200 straps and 75% away from the lower quality silicone. Feel free to buy and test for yourself.As you can image, if I pay a bit over $20 for the strap and buckle, and on top of that include shipping, ebay, paypal, breakage and return costs, I am left with little to no margin. I can either raise my prices to account for this, or try to limit sales to those who plan to keep and use these straps.Feel free to ask any questionsDavid